Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Humble Kingwood TX Children's Senior Baby Photographer: Giving

Giving is fun! Giving is cool. Giving puts a smile on faces. I will be a giver. I used to not be a giver, only a receiver. I have been a better giver lately. And I LOVE it! It freaks people out and the look on their faces are priceless as I slip them a $10 gift card to Starbucks or send a box of shirts and ties to a fabulous friend of our family! No, sometimes I don't even know the person I give to. Like when I drove through Starbucks and paid for the girl behind me...she got yogurt and a tea. It was the coolest feeling in the world to do that. Or watching my husband pay for a cop's coffee was cool too. He's done that several times. Our church, this past Friday March 6, 2009 fed the entire Humble Police Department for no reason at all! Well, okay, we want to be the hands and feet of Jesus. But nothing was expected in return. ExceptforwhenImaygetaticketI'llremindthemofthatgloriousBBQlunch! Ha! Not really! Is "Sike" too old and dorky to insert here? Anyway, giving gives sunshine to those who may be without it. It lets people know you care and that God cares about them. He likes working through you to be a blessing to others. And really, you get the biggest blessing and sunshine feeling when you're the giver! Just remember that you would love it if someone gave to you.
And randomness in photos today...


I LOVE dogs! This was snapped of me in December. I love the look on Bella's face and Lexie is so loving!


This was A's gift from my hillarious sister-in-law and her family for her birthday. We are so full of corn it's not even funny. Well, yes it is!

No comments: