Friday, September 11, 2009

Humble Kingwood Houston TX Equestrian Horse Photographer: Smitten

My days are eaten up with him. I am smitten. He is smitten...when he sees food! I've looked over every crevace, wrinkle, and smoothe place on him and he's perfect. Not like perfect/perfect but perfect for me. No one/nothing is perfect and that's a good thing. His coloring is most elegant. His blue eyes are as the heavens. And his NOSE! That pink, soft, squishy, irrestistable NOSE! Ah! I photograph it often! Adorable! Yes! I love our horse!

He doesn't like you touching his ears. He doesn't like it when you pet him while he's eating (though I do.) He doesn't like backing up when you're on him (we're working on that) but he does it perfectly when we're doing ground work. He loves apples. He loves cookies. He loves me! He's a good listener but sometimes stubborn. He likes going fast! And I mean FAST! 4th gear was nothing compared to 5th! That's the day...well yesterday when He came to a sudden stop and I went flying over his head! I was ok thank the Lord! My neck muscles are sore but that's a story all in itself and I will tell of it along with others one day. He loves his purple bucket. He loves his shady area in his corral. He loves eating the green grass just outside of his gate...so much so that he doesn't bother lifting his head -not even once while he grazes! He is a pleasure to be around and a sight to behold! I thank the Lord for him and what he's given to me daily. This Scout boy is somethin' else and has completely changed my life forever. I'm smitten y'all!





Can you spy the fly?






No comments: