Friday, December 4, 2009

Humble Kingwood Houston TX Children's Family Christmas Seniors Pets Portrait Photographer: Forever Friends

We go back to middle school and jr. high. We connected because of our sense of humor I believe. We find the strangest things to be the funniest. Like seriously, the funniest! Oh man. She has a lovely family whom I simply adore. Her children are hillarious and their personalities are charming. She has a rock for a husband. He is a good man. I'm so proud of her. She owns her own business and has grown into a beautiful woman, mother, wife. I'm honored to have been with you my friend, Kristi for such a time as this. Enjoy your memories from this day always.


Normally you'd save the best for last but this first portrait deserves to be first.
















No comments: