Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Humble Kingwood Houston TX Children's Family Seniors Engagement Pets Horse Equestrian Cupcakes Portrait Photographer: Sugarbaby's

I knew I'd be in trouble just by the name: Sugarbaby's. I think they need to add a banner above the door as you walk in that reads: The BEST CUPCAKES EVER sold here! The atmosphere is quaint and most adorable with it's pink and black splashed from floor to ceiling. And most importantly...the CUPCAKES!!! Va Va Vanilla w/ Vanilla Buttercream is my personal favorite, favorite, favorite. Like I could eat one for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and NEVER grow weary of it's divine flavor! I've also had the Velvet Rouge w/ Cream Cheese Frosting and it is splendid indeed!
And now I must confess that I'm addicted in the most glorious kind of way to these perfect little confections that make my heart leap for joy and tastebuds beg for more! SO, should anyone need me...I'll be in my very own cozy, blissful, dreamy, texture-perfect, sugary-sweet diabetic coma.
I LOVE Sugarbaby's.













1 comment:

Couture by Cassia said...

I AM A HUGE FAN OF THAT PLACE!! Beautiful pictures....you really captured the moment...and the scrumptious look of those divine cupcakes!