Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Her Angel Babies

"I love you my friend." Those are the words Rebecca always says to me whether we're meeting or leaving one another. She is incredibly smart and sure of where she stands in life. We fit together as friends like peanut butter and jelly. Yep. She's the intelligent one and I'm the artistic one. I love her SO much!!! She has three BEAUTIFUL girls who are precious to me and my family. They are all so different...of course. I'm totally honored that she trusts me to capture her angel babies for her.


I just got off the phone with her and she was so upset that she couldn't view her gallery from work. Distraught. Mad. Desperate. So she called Clay (her husband) to see if he could see them. She did a fancy conference call between the three of us.


"Are you on the computer?"
"Yah."
"Well, can you go to Jamie's website?"
"www. JamieJohnsonPhotography.smugmug.com"
"Okay. Jamie-Johnson-Photography. slugbug.com"
"No. SMUG MUG."
"SLUG MUG?"
"WILD LAUGHTER ERUPTS FROM ME!"
"NO! SMUG -MUG" S as is Sam M as in Mike U as in Umbrella and G as is Green.

Finally he gets it and she says, "Honey, just add it as a favorite so we don't have to go through this again."
I'm laughing my head off now.
"Well, what do you see?"
"Uh, I see Sarah. Looks like she's in some kinda weed patch."
That did it! REALLY WILD LAUGHTER NOW!
"Yah, there's Hannah. That's a good picture."
"Oh look! There's Isabella. There's some flowers in front of her. Um, she looks blurred. Is that supposed to be like that?"

Oh goodness. Just forget it.


Love you Rebecca!





Sweet pea in a pod.





FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




















3 comments:

KAN said...

Hey Sis Johnson, are these pix of Rebecca used-to-be Daigle's girls??? If so, please say hello to her from me, and if not, whoever's daughters these are should be on the proverbial cloud nine. They are gorgeous girls. (of course the photographer did an unbelievably FABULOUS job, too).

Rebecca was such a gorgeous little girl, too. So beautiful - inside and out!!!

JAMIE said...

Yes, they are Rebecca's daughters! Thank you for your compliments!!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

I love the last one of the three of them together. They are all awesome pictures. Love you