Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Houston Humble Kingwood TX Engagement Photographer: True Love

You should've seen it! Floating around like leaves on a spring day, Love was drifting, drifting in the air. The way they looked at each other, held each other, snuggled into one another...True Love. Jeremy is every bit a gentlemen who is in love with his gorgeous girl. And his gorgeous girl has found her prince indeed.

You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart to you.

























4 comments:

Trent Smith said...

your pics are amazing

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Beautiful pictures.

Linda Weldon said...

Absolutely fantastic!

Jennifer Connell said...

Wow! Awesome work! I love coming to your site and looking at your pics...