Monday, April 27, 2009

Humble Kingwood TX Senior Photographer: Kyle

In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE getting close ups! Faces intrigue me. And I'm totally in love with the shot posted first below. I'm pretty sure Clavin Klein reps will be calling you soon! (oh i hope i didn't just embarass you Kyle!) Anyway, we (Hey Janet!) had a great time in downtown Houston. We shot these by Minute Maid Park and coolio doesn't even describe the area! As we were shooting, this lady along with her family walks by and says to Kyle: "SMILE!" and erupts into a nervous laughter. I didn't say a word- just smiled. But in my mind I was thinking Hey Lady! MYOB! He's not a smiler! He's ultra calm and he doesn't "smile" for pictures! I was about to get all fierce and protective on her! Some are smiliers, some are not, some are both. I always ask before our session because I want to capture "who" my clients are. And I feel really good about capturing Kyle and who he really is.

















2 comments:

plumtreestudios said...

Jamie, these are simply spectacular! The second to last is my absolute fave. It is so wonderful to follow you and see your art evolve into something even more beautiful. Congrats!

yourstorystudio said...

I sat here and looked at ALL your posts! Very beautiful artwork!!!