Friday, May 8, 2009

Humble Kingwood TX Senior Family Photographer: Stars, Stripes, Piano, Woods

Rocks, hills, pianos, pools, politics, boats, sun, sweating, nature, fourwheelers, fishing poles, fishing holes, mud puddles, four-mile-high hikes. I'm talking about Jarrod's session! It was filled with all of the above! I had yet to experience a session like this one...until yesterday! We rode the four wheeler to get to some of his favorite spots! He likes bow hunting, fishing, playing the piano, (yes, he played while I shot! YES!), his dogs, and a slew of other things. Quite talented he is. I was blessed to be chosen to photograph him. And now...the uber talented Jarrod.

ps...I'm thinking about getting a new blog so you fine people, clients, family, friends can view these portraits in style! Larger photos and no signing in to leave a comment! Yeah! What do you think? I think yes!





2 comments:

The Daigles said...

WOW!! I KNOW you love your job to do all that! Sounds fun though. Mighty fine pics, of course.

Jennifer Parke Photography said...

I love the cowboy like shot of him leaning on the metal beams! Great session - TY for sharing!