Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FREE Engagement Session!

I'm all inspired to do an engagement session...for FREE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Wayne and Margaret have inspired me and I'm itching to do this. So here are the details for the contest...

Rules.

1. Engagement Session only! Includes CD w/ best photos from your session! WOW-WEE!
2. Must be willing to shoot in Houston area
3. Send in your picture, the date of your wedding and tell me why you think you deserve a FREE Engagement Session from mua. email these details to: JamieLJohnson@aol.com
4. Gotta be willing to have your story published on my blog
5. Haveta receive story by Monday, September 15th 2008 BEFORE 5:00pm

Finalists will be announced on Friday, September 19th. A panel of judges including myself will decide the finalists. Don't worry, we're all well qualified...we're in love too!

After finalists are chosen, YOU will be voting for the top 3 finalists! I'll put a poll together for you to get your vote on. Voting will begin Monday September 22nd at 6:00am and end on Wednesday, September 24th @ 11:00pm
The winner will be announced on Thursday, September 25th! YAH!


Now, email this link out, nominate a friend, a family member or EVEN YOURSELF. Just spread the word so I can help the lovebirds!!
I'm a texture NUT! Love, Love, Love this.
Up, up, and away! weeeeeeeeee!
I wish you could see this better. This is my favorite image from the day. There is SO MUCH going on in this photo. The lady looking on truly makes it. But I adore the relationship between Margaret and her grand daughter. And that's Margaret's daughter and friend in the background looking at their shots! And who is that hunk holding that black portfolio? Yep, MyRick. This may be my favorite photo of all times!
Looking good guys! Guys? Hey. Yoo-hoooooo??? What has everyone so interested over there?

Like a diver in the tank at the Aquarium in Kemah! He dove in just for them! Verrrryyyyyyyy COOL!

1 comment:

The Daigles said...

Wow, you got some of the last awesome shots of Kemah as we knew it!