Friday, September 5, 2008

I shot a wedding? What?

Yes, I shot a wedding last Saturday evening and MyRick performed the ceremony. No, I don't shoot weddings. This was a once-in-a-lifetime deal. My specialty is natural light and families/children/engagements. MMMMMMMM. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH. I'm comfortable there. Speaking of engagements, I am thinking about giving away A FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSION. A contest if you will. So if you are interested, keep checking back this week for more info and juicy details!


I've got some bad news. My camera (my new baby) totally freaked out on me. For the past 3 weeks I've had nothing but problems with it. It's a factory problem/defect and I had to turn it in. I wanted it no more. I tried everything to fix the problem and all to no avail. So with original packaging and bag, I slid it across the counter at the place of purchase and said: "I'm done with this camera." I'll be picking up my new new one today. I'm excited and can't wait to get my hands on it.


We are in the best revival ever with Bro Jerome Bourn. He is sent from God. My faith is on high and I feel as if I could run through a troop and leap over a wall. Come if you can/dare! See what God will do for you.


Gotta run. Just wanted to fill you in on what's been going on.

Congratulations Margaret & Wayne!


No comments: