Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's ALIVE!

Oh! Oh! Oh! It's ALIVE! My NEW website is alive! I am bubbling over with excitement at this very moment!!! I'll be updating it and adding some new features soon. I've been working my fingers to the bone for the past 14 days getting ready for this very day! I've been editing, downloading, uploading, taking my headshots (didn't MyRick do a fabulous job?), looking, searching, finding, deciding, and soooooooo much more!

To all of you who have helped me to acheive this...I am overwhelmed and humbled by your confidence in my artistic abilities and your love for the photos and moments that you allow me to capture for you! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Go look around and come to leave your comments and warm wishes. I want to hear from you!

jamiephotos.com oooooooohhhh! I just love typing that!

-Jamie

3 comments:

brendanolan said...

Absolutely beautiful and wonderfully professional. I can't wait to see what you do next.
I love you.

Aunt Tiggy said...

Oh my goodness! I am so proud of you my precious niece. You have captured souls and hearts of each of your subjects from the young to the old, male and female, and even those with FUR! God has given you this gift. I know you will always remember His blessing on you. For so many years I have encouraged you and now, just LOOK at YOU!!! Look at THEM!!! Continue to reach for the stars and one day the stars will be on your finger tips. Your creativity is shown in each of your masterpieces. And you just get better and better with each photo shoot. I love you more than you can imagine. 'Tig'

Molly said...

Your page looks great! I love the teen pictures on the colorful background.