Monday, April 28, 2008

Simply Perfect.

Perfect location. Perfect weather. Perfect baby. I spotted the tray by the HUGE window in MeMe's living room. It was perfect! We took the logs out of the basket by the fireplace and headed outside. "Grammy" was checking all of the blankets for perfection! Mommy was staring at her new bundle of sweetness, feeding him, enjoying him, and loving him all during our shoot. Um, I forgot to mention that "Grammy" was giving him TONS of sugars and lovin's-for which didn't phase him as he slept right through them! I had such a pleasant time being with you and visiting after our session. And because I know they're waiting for this sneak peek...ditch the teaspoon and go for the LARGEST spoon you can find! For you will want to eat these up!



3 comments:

Grammy #1 said...

I am in "love" and I want everyone to know about him! He has a quiet, gentle spirit. He is bald and has skinny legs...and to top that off, he is toothless! But he is my kind of guy, and he has captured my heart. I am hopelessly in love!!!

Deadra's Dialogue said...

I love your pics....what kind of camera do you use?

JAMIE said...

Thank you Deadra!!!! I shoot with a Nikon D50.