Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sweetness.

It is a sweet day. The sun is out. I'm learning Photoshop skills. (more on that later...some before and after pics for you) I have these gorgeous photos to remind me of the beach we visited the other day. I am truly blessed with health, smart girls, a loving hubby, two sweet doggies, and a most hilarious sister-in-law. We crack up the whole time we're talking!
I discovered something powerful yesterday and wanted to share it with you. www.proverbs31.org is a refreshing site for us girlies! They have daily devotions, encouraging articles, tips on parenting, stories and articles (which are truly interesting) about your marriage and walk with God that I just adore! Take what you can from it. Until next time...


So pure.





2 comments:

snapshot stalker said...

I am so proud of you and your photos. Very professional but with a unique touch. LOVE IT!! You have truly found your nitch. I have got to get the girls pix done soon. Larry...

Leann said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new site. Keep up the good work the Lord has started in you. See you soon!! Leann