Friday, April 25, 2008

You're gonna miss this.

"She was starin' out the window of their SUV"...and that's all it took.
I just about fell apart. My heart sunk. My mind instantly went to this photo of my baby girl. It was the first shot out of my camera on our way to HLSR (Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo). And Oh my word, I LOVE what I do. I pretty much take my camera everywhere I go. My girls do get sick of me snapping them all the time but I don't care. I'm in love with them!
My sister-in-law sent me this song..."You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Atkins because we were talking about our girls and how they always talk about wanting to be older! Can I get an Amen from you Moms out there? And man this song says it all! I put the link for you below so you could listen to it too. These mean so much more to me now. Oh girls, you're gonna miss this. sigh. sob. sob.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/trace-adkins/217378/youre-gonna-miss-this.jhtml




She found this clover that looked just like a little butterfly.

No comments: