Monday, January 26, 2009

Humble Photographer: My Light

When exposed to Light I am clean, pure, radiant.
The Light feels warm on my face.
The Light brings out the best in me.



In thy light shall we see light. Psalms 27:1
As I looked at the first photo of me that my youngest shot, I began noticing the vast difference of light and it's effects on my face. The right side of my face is glowing and radiant, impurities erased. The right side is seemingly flawless with the prettiest of browns reflected and shown in my eyes.
While the side with shadows and darkness tend to only magnify my imperfections. The only good thing about the dark side is that my chin hair is not visible. I choose to live as the second photo suggests...in His light.

Shine on me, in me, through me Lord. Amen.

The LORD is my light and salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

My breath, my sunshine, my all in all!

4 comments:

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Love the post. Love you. It was great to see you at BOTT!

Misti Ferguson said...

Jamie, it was good to see you at BOTT! And, chin hairs? Ahhhh...it happens to the best of us, right?

Deadra Backhus said...

Good post....I've got chin hairs too...lol

Anonymous said...

That is why I love you all! You're honest about those fuzzy hairs! I believe in all who visit this here blog o mine. You have such talent and are gifted.