Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Humble TX Photographer: Glorious Light

I'm sure I looked like the little Dr. in Hyde and Hare. When I saw it, I twitched and contorted my face. It just ambushed me when I walked into the room. Not seeing it for a few days does that to some people. (me) The sun was bright and warm. It's rays were gloriously filling one particular spot in my bedroom. Angels were singing and dust was magnified heavily. Ew.

I looked for a vict...I mean subject. "Oh the cute little blondie will do just fine," I thought to myself. "Hey, B...let mama take some pictures of you real quick." "Okay!" "Wha? Let me get my camera. Hop up on the bed and sit right where the light is." Oh mesmerizing, spellbinding, make-me-melt sunshine-o-mine. Wahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!

Click. Click. "Oh yah, that's great!" "You done?" "Wha?" "Uh just a few more baby." And then I saw it: The Fan. We have it as a noise maker when we sleep. (Our ceiling fan went all Willy Wonka on us or "Wonkified" if you will.) "Oh my goodness! Let's turn on the fan! "Let's turn on The Fan and see what it does to your hair!" "Okay." These are some of my favorite images ever. I love that littlest blondie girl of mine.




Sniffing.



Ahhhhhh! Sheet washing day. Silly face.
Intro: The Fan.





No comments: