Saturday, January 3, 2009

Humble, TX Portrait Photographer: Inspiration

There are many things that give me inspiration. Today, I was inspired by the beautiful lighting outside, the cool breeze, and a Coach ad in one of my magazines. I've tried to find a photo so I could show you how beautiful and summery it was but I can't find it on the net. I didn't want to go outdoors to shoot these so I just had the girls sit by the window.

Before that though, the girls piled up on the couch with me as we were about to watch a movie. I was going to look at my magazine at the same time. I was in the mood for inspiration. But instead of watching the movie right away and turning the pages in my magazine, I prayed with my girls. We took about 10 minutes and prayed about everything from grades to attitudes to rodeo tickets (yes, for the past 2 years we've prayed for someone to bless us with them and they have! 2 different people and they had no idea about our prayers! ) to people that are struggling financially to my photos to whatever popped into our minds! God heard us and I can't wait to see the results He brings!
Wallah...Hippie Chics



No comments: