Friday, January 30, 2009

Humble TX Photographer: My Chocolate Lab

She is the sweetest girl. If she could go with us everywhere, she would. If I could take her everywhere I would. She has separation anxiety. When Wittles is with her she seems to do better. But Wittles is an entirely different story. I must get lunch now. For my belly is about to cave in or I'd share some of Wittles' stories with you. For now, I'll leave you with what I have to put up with all day long with these two.
ps...Tiggy are you out there? I love you! (Tiggy is my aunt;)

Godiva Ta
(long a sound)


This is Wittles. She's a mess. She adorable. She is mean to Diba sometimes. She is cuddly. Yes, that's the fan...our noise maker at night or during a nap. It's been through alot.

They follow me wherever I go.


1 comment:

plumtreestudios said...

They're adorable! Happy Friday! :)