Monday, July 7, 2008

For Manu

Pronounced: Ma-New.
Manu & Big Pop


Our session was for her 5 grandchildren on July 4th weekend. And then I received the email that sparked a photographing revolution/frenzy/party: Hi, Jamie: I am SO EXCITED. We just heard from our oldest son, who lives in North Carolina. He and his wife are also flying down here to be with us on the 4th. That means ALL OF OUR FAMILY WILL BE TOGETHER. That means WE WANT YOU TO TAKE FAMILY PHOTOS. PLEASE!! Yaaa! Did I say I was SO EXCITED? How can you tell? HA.Susan
The Day Of.
We walk inside and there sat in her most gorgeous living room (she has the most awesome red furniture!!!) THE WHOLE FAMILY! Boy, talk about makin' yer knees wabble. I was tempted to make the most scared/panic-e face that I could and tell everyone that I'd forgotten my camera. But chose not to as I wanted friends, not enemies during our time together. After meeting everyone we all headed out back for the group photos. Manu invited us (MyRick and the girls came with me) to stay and eat with them after the session and WOW! the food was delicious! Homemade burgers, cold Coca-Cola in the old fashioned bottles, fiesta dip, potato chips, watermelon, and a country atmosphere. What else could we have asked for? Everyone was a pleasure to be around. Manu and Big Pop have 4 sons. They're families are wonderful!!! All of the grandchildren were fun to be with! They were a treat to work with. I'm tellin' ya, they are Dazzling! See for yourself...
P.S.
I was literally smiling the WHOLE time I was going through these Susan. They just make me happy!



I love this one!



WHOA! L has some serious baby blues!


Strength is what comes to mind when I look at this.



T & M...My favorite of you!





See why I was smiling the whole time? LOVE this!




And here she is! Sweet Baby D! I couldn't believe how much she'd grown since I photographed her last. She is beautiful!!!


And man did she have fun on the tractor!


My favorite of Baby D and her Daddy.





B&K= Fabulouso!



G+W+K+B



*some of these look pixelated...don't know why. arg! but they do not reflect actual photo quality or beauty.

No comments: