Monday, July 28, 2008

Pretty In Pink

We had an absolutely fun photo shoot Saturday! This is D and she is turning 9! When we shot this I knew it was going to be great but what I didn't notice was the 9 at the top of that pole! Hello McFly!?!? I know right? I pray before every photo shoot and God always allows me to capture the most amazing details. She looks like she's turning like 16 right? Her mom is unlike any other person I've ever me before. She is a major party planner. She is a giver. She is one of the most amazing women I know. And D's party is going to be the party of 2008! It's in September and I am squeely-excited about her Top Model par-tay. Heeeeey! Her mom has planned the event for over a year. Said she always does. There will be 12 girls. Each girl will receive a new outfit, a new pair of shoes, a gorgeous oval mirror that is metal-footed with their names written on them, beautiful shiny, silver tote bags filled to the top with goodies and more! Her living room will be transformed into a "closet" and decorated to a T. The girls will have designers to help them get dressed and ready -including hair! Okay, I don't want to say any more but you get the picture. There are a ton more surprises! WOW. I so wish I was 9 again!


2 comments:

plumtreestudios said...

So great to meet you tonight. I do look forward to our "Think Tanks". And I've already plugged you on my blog. I love your work...and your writing style. So I'll see you soon!

Much love,
Patricia

The Daigles said...

Phenom Photo