Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stuffed, Baptized, and Dusty's Lashes

My girls just made me the most wonderful plate of food served to me on a silver tray. They made me water served in my favorite footed glass...it's all texturey and I do loooove texture! My dinner was sliced strawberries with whipped cream on top (not cool whip), natural peanut butter with honey mixed in, these new Pepperidge Farm pretzel crackers that are divine, and cut up bananas. I am STUFFED! It was delicious and they spoil me all the time like this. Makes up for the funky lunch of a hot dog with Wolf Brand Chili that I had! YUM! This past weekend both of my neices were baptized at our church. It was wonderful! Afterwards we went to my sister-in-laws (the one that always keeps me in stitches) house to eat the best dirty rice ever! While there, I took some photos of T and Dusty per CJ's request. He is so fine! T looks radiant in her photos! Dusty's lashes make me envious. It's been a good week. I hope you've had one too so far.



P.S. I've just been invited to shoot the most awesome birthday party in September and it is going to be outrageously creative, decorated to a T, and serious fun for the girls who will be there! More details about this little "Top Model" BIG party coming soon!








No comments: