Saturday, July 19, 2008

I love them

I love this series. It reminds me of the olden days (that's what I used to say when I was little girl so it'll do now too). I can see an old town where every business is on one dusty street and horses kicking up dust as they stride by with the clipity clop of their hooves, snorting noses, and tinkering of their tack.

I stumbled across this quote yesterday and wanted to share it with you.
Successful people replace the words "wish", "should", and "try" with "I will."
Sometimes my writings are like a buffet...you get a little bit of everything!





2 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

I love those girls!!! Tell them hello for me. Love you, too!!!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

The pictures are wonderful and the girls are beautiful! I can't believe they are growing up so quickly.
Love you..