Monday, August 25, 2008

Beautiful

I'm a sucker for beautiful things. I adore textured fabrics, black patent shoes (I just looked at Nine West to make sure I spelled "patent" correctly and oh my! ladies, don't even torture yourself by looking at all of their array of eye candy over there! Whew wee!) ornate furniture, high collared blouses or jackets, furniture (and it's leather smell) at HLSR, etc. But nothing compares to beautiful people. They could be dressed in rags and still catch my eye. I could have photographed Jonathan, Sara, and their little ones all day -if it weren't for the heat! Her eyes and smile. His naturalness and calmness in front of the camera. B's "every bit boy" personality, and sweet K's innocent looks. I'm ready to photograph them again! I know it was just Saturday when we shot these but... Okay, Sara and Jonathan are not just beautiful, they're also pleasant to be around. They both love God and it shows. You have a beautiful family! LOVED how you styled your family girl! You've got it!



p.s... to all of you Katy hackers (and you know who you are!) There's NO WAY you'll ever figure out the password over on the prints website! Wahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! So you'll have to get the Mrs. to share the love with ya! I love you all!





I LOVE the way that y'all are arranged here.




Gerber baby? Yah, I think so! Miss gorgeous!







Mommy with her handsome little man. Stunning.









I like the STOP and RR Xing signs! Cool.






See? Told ya he was calm. So sweet.







Look at the photo above. Look at the difference in mannerisms with Daddy's girl and Daddy's boy.





El Naturals.











FAVORITE family portrait!!!





Hey, whatcha doin big brother?




MOTHER! How could you make me stand down here?



1 comment:

The Daigles said...

Fabulous, of course. I adore the one of mommy and Brayden.

Abigail