Monday, August 4, 2008

Chocolate & Pink

She is 4 days old. She is so tiny. She has red hair. Marcus (my cousin) and his beautiful wife that has the best hair in the world, Nicole are the proud new parents of this sweet baby girl. I love her hair and not just because it's red. I just love babies with hair. She gets the red hair from her dad. She has the most awesome room! It's all chocolaty brown & sweet strawberry pink with white accents. Nicole chose toile, stripes, and polka dots and had her bedding and curtains custom made! My Aunt Tiggy (she once french braided my hair when I was 10 and I slept on my stomach with my chin atop my hands so I wouldn't mess it up for school the next morning. She's also the one who took care of my mother during her battle with cancer) designed K's room and it looks amazing! The striped walls are fun! What a blessed baby girl. And here she is in all her freshness...








3 comments:

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Beautiful baby, great photographer and photography. Love u

plumtreestudios said...

Where have you been!?! I thought for sure you'd be stalking ME! Gimme me a shout! -P.

Deadra's Dialogue said...

Adorable pics! You do a great job.