Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kidz Kamp

Last week we were so blessed to have been invited to Kidz Kamp in Kerrville, TX. MyRick was asked to be over recreation and I helped with photography. So it totally rocked! Kerrville is absolutely gorgeous! I hung out with my most beautiful friend Kelli. On our way to Kerrville, we stopped in San Antonio at the Krispy Kreme there and UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH! The HOT donuts were delicious! They just melt in your mouth. I was glad to get away for a while. I missed my dogs though. If I could bring them everywhere with me, I would. I love them that much!

Okay, so one day MyRick scheduled a water balloon fight and it was the girls against the boys. Pause- for which I will never agree to filling up that many water balloons again! My clothes were soaking wet and my fingers were all pruned and blistered afterwards. But it was soooooooo worth it when I saw the kids having a ball throwing them at each other. Unpause- the boys were lined up on one side and the girls were lined up on the other with MyRick on the field in the middle giving directions and explaining the game to them. So while he's talking, the boys begin to chant: Girls Can't Throw! Girls Can't Throw! And oh my goodness, I looked over at the girls and they were shooting fire out their eyes. The boys were chanting more and more and all of the sudden, one of the girls fires one at a little boy and busts him right on his head! Take that!! He stopped chanting and just stood there in silence for what seemed to be forever. And then a flood of girls bomb the boys and the boys are shocked by their retalliation. Their mouths gape wide open as they just stand their in utter disbelief. Well MyRick is in the middle of the war zone and starts waving his hands saying: "No, Stop! Don't start yet!" Whatever dude! It's ON! And so it began. They had a blast that day and I had just as much fun watching all of their faces and actions during the battle! It was an awesome week for us! He keeps on blessin' me!


First stop: Chick-fil-A
Their vanilla shakes are MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Dimples not included.




Krispy Kreme's new spokes model:

Dorks:


Friendz Foreva!


Um, Little Miss Sunshine!



Kerrville is Gorgeous!!!


waiting in line at the waterslide


WHOOOOOOOAAA!!!!





2 comments:

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Looks like y'all had a great time.
I love the pictures in KK...LOL!
Love you....

The Daigles said...

How is it possible for a girl to be that gorgeous with braces?! Just bee-yoo-tee-muss. I love all the pics! The hair on my niece and your daughter is fabuhluss.