Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Am A Portrait Photographer.

I am a portrait photographer. It's people who grab my attention in photographs. I could watch and look at people all day. Portraits completely draw me in as if I were furiously being swept into a whirlwind. Portraiture is powerful. I love looking into the eyes of a child when they are so kind enough to allow me to. They have to trust me. And I love capturing emotion in families.

Many people have called me about weddings and events. But inside I just don't feel it.

The video link from the talented [b]ecker (an awesome teacher and photographer) explains why I specialize in shooting only portraits. Yes, I've shot weddings and events. (I've since retired) I am completely in love with portraiture!

Thank you to all who stop by. I love hearing from you in the comments. You are very kind. I give all credit to God for what He allows me and equips me to do. Blessings to you.


-Jamie Johnson
Photographer


The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer.
~Author Unknown


Portraiture is a window to the soul. -Anonymous




1 comment:

Tracie Smith said...

I love me some Johnson girls!!!!