Thursday, November 13, 2008

Talented Family

LaWanda's hair is the finest that you've ever laid eyes upon! No, wait a minute scratch that...I have major hair envy of Whitney's hair in these photos. It is gorgeous! She is gorgeous! The whole family is gorgeous!

They're all talented beyond measure. They can sing, oh honey, can they sing! He can figure up your taxes like nobody's business! Scott is an accountant amongst many other hats that he wears. Now here's a shameless plug...he specializes in working with ministry. So if any of you preachers/ministry minded folks need help, please email me and I'll get you in touch with him. Now LaWanda...she is like the queen of fabulous! Her hair and outfits never cease to amaze me. She always looks so fine! She can dec-or-ate! She's done many Ladies' Conferences. And her home is beautifully adorned. Christopher can play the drums incredibly! So...when are you going to teach MyRick few tricks Christopher? Whitney is a chef! She made homemade lasagna and homemade chocolate cake and invited us over for lunch one Sunday afternoon. The cakes were so elegant...almost too beautiful to eat. I just about O.D.'ed on the lasagna! And LaWanda made the most divine salad. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I truly cannot say enough amirable things about this family. We love them!

Also, I couldn't not mention that LaWanda's dad is Rev. Jerome Bourn. He was recently with us for several astounding weeks. He built our faith. He ministered. He revived. He is like no other man that MyRick and I have ever met. We have fallen in love with this man and his family. My girls constantly talk about Bro. Bourn and how they wish he were going out to eat with us every Sunday. He gave ALL three of them a ride at the same time on the four wheeler at his house!!!

We call every Tuesday to check on him and his bride. His walk with God is fascinating. We'll never be the same. And if by chance he reads this...The Wagons ARE Coming!!! And here are the talented now...


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."



-Erma Louise Bombeck





I normally put these in order of how they were shot. But I just had to start out with this one!






O Boy! This is dazzling!







And this next series is my favorite! Christopher and Whitney are SO FUNNY!!!







"Okay...like do some ballet or something."

PERFECT!!! They nailed it!








Okay. That's it. Y'all are the coolest.




Class.




Scott has two pairs of glasses that he wears. This pair has a scratched lens.


"You don't think that'll show up in the photos do you?"


"Uh, no. That shouldn't be a problem."


So after I shot the first couple of photos, I said; "Oh man. We're going to have to stop shooting. I can see a scratch on your glasses!!!" They just cracked up. I love what I do.




still in love.




Lovely. Whitney, you look stunning in this hat.

Your hair is awesome!




Graceful.





Handsome.






In the words of Crush (the turtle) from Finding Nemo...

"THIS SO TOTALLY ROCKS DUDE!"








Here they are with The Bourns



Warm.



One of my favorites of all time.





We love this man.

2 comments:

Jill Crow said...

Hey Jamie, this is Jill (Jones) Crow. I read your blogs cause you are amazing in writing. I got your site from Sis. Smith.. Anyways, your pictures are amazing and just wanted to comment on this family.. I loooove the Bourne's. Doretha was my roommate when I went to JCM. Love her and her sister does and has always had the best hair and hairdo's. Have a good day!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Love you, love the Nichols,love the Bourns, love your work, love Jesus and everybody.
You are awesome!
Someday maybe you can make these old folks look good.