Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mosquito Session

I'm thinking because it's not only a park, but also a "nature center" that the mosquitoes are SO bad there! I'm sure they don't spray. Honey, Jesse Jones park is filled with more mosquitoes than a stagnant pool of water in the middle of a Texas summer! Oh, The photos turned out beautifully but I bet Duane and Krista's arms were sore "the day after" from swatting at the little pests! It was very hard for me to choose which photos to post here but I narrowed it down to about 25 more than a Baker's Dozen! Whoa! Also, I normally post my photos in order that they were shot but not this time. This time, I wanted something different. So, in no particular order...and to the tune of Verizon's "please enjoy the music while your party is reached"..."Please enjoy the photos while your eyes do feast!"


Krista looks adorable here! And I love Ty's look!




Happy Mommy, Baby, Daddy.


I just had to capture Devin's little hands. I wish I had some like this when mine were babies. How you forget the little things about your baby as they grow.


Some kind of GORGEOUS!


Black hair. Green eyes. Long lashes. Freckles. I HEART CLOSE UPS!




This awesome looking place was a COMPLETE mosqito torment chamber! You could never tell! We shot it like a convenient store: quick in. quick out!


Oh my heavens!


Daddy's girl.



I'm completely in love with Devin's look.


FAVOR-ITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


How I love this. I was desperately wanting D to give a little smile. Even with all of my sweet, baby talk nothing worked.


Not even this.


Look into my eyes lady...no smile for you today.


Well, if that's how you feel about it...



YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Got it!

No comments: