Monday, November 3, 2008

Well Done

This session was SO MUCH FUN! We went to a VERY secret location (downtown Humble) and shot in many (3) different places! This family was fun and relaxed. They were willing to do whatever it took to get the shot! Even if it meant getting white dust all over their backs and sitting on tree roots and old air conditioners. Even if it meant climbing up a 3 ft cement lift deal with HIGH heels and skirts on! I'm telling you they were gung ho and ready to go! And I couldn't be happier with your photos photogenic family! Well-done thy good and faithful subjects! Enter into the joys of the portrait hall of fame!

FAVORITE!!!
That window is so very superior. That drain. That wall. And OH MY! Those gorgeous people!!! Grand.



Here we are at Heaven's Gates.




If I were to tell you how much I loved this shot you'd be blown away! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! Are you blown away?




This is the lady who made it all happen. Linda, you are awesome.




The texture. The looks. The feel. Ok, it's Lois Lane and Super Man!



Hey, we'll not only park it here, but we'll rock it too!


Seriously, Amanda has the finest outfit in all the land. Howard, love the look here.



Hi. Smile. Dimple. :*)


Annnnnnd what magazine ad is this for?



Wow. In love. And speaking of love...what about those shoes?





9 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

It's the Weldons! Great family and great photographer, too :)

Linda Weldon said...

Awwwwww!!!! I LOVE these pics! Boy do we have some gorgeous children or what?! :) Quite a handsome husband/father there too....if I must say so myself! LOL!!! How did I ever get to be so BLESSED???? God truly is good!

Deadra Backhus said...

Awesome pics...love em! Good job, Sis. Johnson....love the outfit Amanda....Sis. Weldon..love the b/w pic of you and David looking at each other on the stairs.

Amy said...

God has been so good and I am so thankful for His blessings on our family!!

KAN said...

How tremendously grand to go to your blog and see pix of some of my most favorite people in the world: the Weldon's and their crew. Sis Johnson, you did such a wonderful job capturing the essence of the family. I love David and Linda Weldon -- they've been an incredible force in the lives of my 4 sons. I can never thank them enough. And what beautiful couples with the kids. And Mr Gorgeous, Tony!!!

You're awesome, Sis Johnson!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You are a loved, admired, and inspirational family.

Vicki said...

oh wow, oh wow! What a great photo shoot even if I ddin't know the family BUT knowing them makes this photo shoot even the better because they are a GREAT family. LOVE LOVE LOVE them and the portraits!

Carrie Blair said...

I love the Weldon's sooooooo much! They are so special to Joel, me and Colby, Jayce & Joshua. You will not find greater people in all the world who love beyond themselves.

The pics are wonderful....

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

Beautiful family although I do not know them. Love the clothes and the photography!! Love you too...