Monday, November 17, 2008

We Just Hit The Jackpot!

I love families. I love photographing families. I love capturing moments, little details, fabulous light. When I go to a photo session I always pray before and ask to capture things that the family would love. Things that matter to them. In this session with Renee and James I feel like I captured it ALL! The lighting, the moments, the details, the smiles, emotion.
Renee works with Cynthia (yes, my sister-in-law that keeps me in stitches! LARRY!) She showed Renee my website and soon thereafter, I received an email from Renee wanting to know the info about her session.
Renee has the most beautiful smile! James is a proud daddy. He's seriously got the hots for his wife! See photos below...woo-woo! Their children kept me very busy! They were very sweet! When they got out of the car, Riann (pronounced Ryan) looked at me with a huge smile of anticipation on her face while wringing her little hands together and having one of her feet turned in just a bit and said, "I like parks!" I thought...Oh man! We just hit the jackpot!


What a cutie!


Enchanting eyes.


Sweetness.





yes, little Riann was serenading her little brother here:

...AAAAAAAAAANNNND you smell like one too!


Norman Rockwell feel.


No comments: