Thursday, December 11, 2008

Children's Portrait Photographer Humble Kingwood TEXAS

Amy, Amy, Amy. Terry, Terry, Terry. What a FUN FUN FUN session we had! Spontaneous and full of cheer is how I would describe it. I loved watching your children play and interact with you. They are so sweet and I think they liked my camera?! You have a lovely family. I think I hear the walls in your home shouting for joy at the thought of these resting on them! WOOHOO!
What walls? What did you say? You're getting in the Christmas mood? Well sing it!...
"Oh Canvas me, Oh Canvas me!" Oh dear me. I think I've done it now!
Thank you for having me capture these for you Amy and Terry!


WARNING! Seriously expressionate, beautiful, happy children below. Enter at your own risk!!!









GORGEOUSNESS begats gorgeousness.
See?






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm admiring your work as I look through your blog.
There's something I'd love to find out. Where did your adult female subject get her skirt? :-) Do you think there's a way I can contact her? Thanks!

Madeline said...

Thats just too cute.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jamie, for getting the answer for me. And, thanks for the complements on my photos! Wow! Coming from YOU, I feel good! :-) Your work is awesome! Have a wonderful Christmas!