Saturday, December 20, 2008

Humble Portrait Photographer FREE Photoshop Actions

For all of you photographers just starting out...here are some FREE actions for you! They are from the talented Jodi of MCP Actions. Her work is fabulous! Be sure to thank her!
ANNNNNDDD (I added this second part for MORE fabulous FREE actions!)

The Pioneer Woman is funny and crazy! Hillarious! And has recipes to die for! She likes to give things away! Doug Boutwell of Totally Rad Actions has put together this FREE set of actions. His actions are SO AWESOME!! I have purchased TRA2 and I owe all of my editing beauty in my photos to him! Thanks Doug and Ree! You have helped me tremendously!!! Don't forget to thank them when you download the set! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

plumtreestudios said...

So cool of you!! Happy Holidays!