Monday, December 15, 2008

Humble/Kingwood Photographer: HILLARIOUS

This is so funny! Yesterday we went downtown to take the girls ice skating outside and weeeellll, it was a bit warm. So when we arrived the ice rink was uh, a lake. The girls were VERY disappointed. So we just walked around and listened to the music playing and really had a wonderful time. My girls always run when I get my camera out...not really but nevermind. So I was shocked to hear the words out of my middle daughter's mouth when she said: "Hey Mom, you can do a photo shoot of me." What was that you said? Are my ears failing me? So I said ok. I just let her do what SHE wanted to do. So she walked over to this little tree and said: "Mom, I can hang up here like...CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR this!??!!?!?!?!" The poor wittle tree was on the brink of losing one of it's 4 branches when I snapped this! HILLARIOUS!! She was SO shocked!!! By the way...she is wanting a camera of her own for Christmas and I am quite sure Santa will bring her one. She shot those photos of me to right...over where it says About. Oh yah! Santa will deliver!

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Thats a very good picture even though her face makes me laugh!