Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Congratulations Katelyn & Clark

She's here! Little E has arrived and she is a doll! Her skin is creamy and smooth. She is simply perfect in every way! You may remember her Mommy and Daddy from Katelyn's maternity session. Katelyn, Adrian is over the moon "exsited" about getting to visit with you yesterday! Congratulations Katelyn and Clark! You have a beautiful baby girl!






Some of the elderly, talented ladies in Katelyn and Clark's community knitted these hats for the newborns in December...
Baby Clause



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hadn't looked at these pictures in a while, and coming to your blog and seeing them, I almost started to cry! She's just in the other room taking a nap, but it feels so surreal! Your pictures captured the peace and joy I feel when I look at her, especially when she is in her daddy's arms. I love, love, love them!