Friday, June 20, 2008

Forced to eat grapes

I want a BIG Frosty and I mean BIG. Like BIGGIE. Chocolate. Not vanilla. Pu-lease. My phone is not working at this moment. I have no car-at this moment. I'm sick-at this moment. Really. I spent $20 at SuperTarget last night getting a bottle of Vitamin C (chewable so we can ALL get in on the benefits of the stuff) A package of Theraflu, the kind you drink. (yuck!) NyQuil capsules. Cough drops with Vitamin C and a Coke. (YUM!)

Anyway, all I want is my delicious, chocolate Frosty all velvety-smooth, creamy, and cold. But there is NO WAY to get one! No way to have anyone bring me one! And so now I am forced to sit here and eat a totally healthy snack: crispety, crunchety, red grapes and drink an orange Juicy Juice. Pure healthy. Pure not what I want right now. At all. Oh Chocolate Frosty Dahling, anotha day.





There's nothing like B&W.



***Added to edit.

No sooner than I clicked the publish post button and MyRick and the girls walk in from visiting with my mother-in-law. "Hi babe. How you feelin'?" "Oh okay. I tried to call you. (in a pitiful tone of voice) I was gonna see if you'd get me a Frosty from Wendy's. My phone's not working though." "What?" "I'll go get you one." "No, I'll just go get it." "No. I'll go get you one. Do you really want one?" "Yes." "Okay. Chocolate or vanilla?" "Chocolate." Cough. Sniffle. Big, sad, blink, blink with my pitiful eyes. And a few glorious moments later I had my cold, smooth, delicious, creamy chocolate Frosty. I love that man o' mine.

1 comment:

The Daigles said...

He's a keeper, huh? Awesome pics again!