Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stunning

Today is the last day of school. Stunning. I had an Iced Caramel Machiatto with EXTRA caramel from here this morning. Not stunning. I bought the most awesome blouse yesterday to wear to a wedding this coming weekend. Stunning. I paid in the single digits for it. STUNNING! God is always with me. Knows all about me. Loves me. Helps me. He is...Stunning. I went to Super Target yesterday for some groceries. Not stunning. The Dollar Spot in Target. Stunning. Washed my hair for the umteenth time yesterday with Head and Shoulders. (hey, it smells good and washes those flakes away!) Not stunning. It's power...Stunning. Godiva and Bella gathered around me for some attention and love this morning after I took the girls to school. Well, they actually wanted me to feed them. Not stunning. The photos below...especially the first one: STUNNING.







1 comment:

Jana Allard said...

Oh my word!!!! She is gorgeous!!!!