Saturday, June 7, 2008

You know your mother is nuts don't you?

So I was feeling delirious and grabbed my camera. Did I mention that it was 12:30 in the morning? You know how you get that crazy wabbly/laughy feeling when you're really tired? Well, it was all over me and I had to act upon it. I grabbed my camera with my flash all mounted and started snapping. "BABE. WHAT are you doing?" I'm just practicing with my flash. (all while laughing and feeling that wabbly-gut laughy feeling) I just want to get some pictures of y'all. It's 12:30 in the morning! I know. Haahaahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I can't believe that I was able to hold my camera still enough to get anything. So I take a few of Mr. J and my little one see exhibit A. He looks at her and says, "you know your mother is nuts don't you?" Yah dad. Okay, onto room #2. "Hey, it's time to go to bed. What are you doing up?" I'm reading Mom. "Well, go to bed." All while I'm snapping. "Mom, what are you doing?" I'm just taking a few pictures. "NO MOM! Stop!" Then comes the laughing. See exhibit B. (Why my girls insist on wearing Dad's T-shirts to bed and not their cute little PJ's is beyond me.) What a lovely spaghetti stain you have on there A! Last stop. Ra-Ra. Ra-Ra. Ra-Ra. (robotic sound) That's the sound of my light meter trying it's hardest to find something-anything to meter off of. For it was dark in this room. Very dark. This girl was fast on her way to la-la land and some crazy woman (her mother) was taking pictures using a flash that was sure to blind most anyone-especially in a totally dark room. "Mom, what are you doing?" As the red light finally metered on her face, FLASH! MOOOOOM! What are you doing? All while we both were laughing! Good thing Diba (long I sound) and Bella were out of harms way or they would've got it too!


Exhibit A


Exhibit B



FLASH!


3 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

You are so hillarious!!!! Those poor girls! lol Oh and Myrick does he just love his pic posted, too??? I love reading your blog. You should write a book. You have a great way with words! Love you...

PS Thanks for coming to the wedding!!!! We loved seeing you. I wish we could have 'visited'.

JAMIE said...

Weeeeeeellll...we'll just say that MyRick sometimes is not "aware" of his appearances on here. (but just to be nice and indescretely seek his approval, I did send him the link to this one post) Forgiveness is easier to get than permission! I do love you too!!!!

Deadra's Dialogue said...

These pics are hiliarious!