Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Three Words Please

Dear family, friends, clients, photographers, stalkers, whoever you are, I need three words from you -please. I am wanting to know what YOU see in my photos that make you go ooohhh! awwwww! What three words of yours describes my work? You can also describe my personality too. What do you see in my photos that makes my photographs unique, striking, interesting? What is captivating to you in my photos? Light, posing, expressions, connections? What made you choose me over the bagillion other photographers out there? What draws you to my work?
I greatly appreciate your time and words. Even if you don't normally leave comments, I urge you to do so this one intsy wintsy little time. Don't be shy. Lord knows with the last post I did, I put myself out there! Just kidding. (I think?) This is extremely important to me as an artist. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you to all of you who stop by here daily to see what in the world is going on with me. I love your support and comments!!! Actually, I cherish them! If you want to include your family and friends in this poll, by all means, send them this link and let them have at it! Now, if you need to take another look at my photos before you decide what to write...click the link to my website. http://jamiephotos.com/
Anxiously awaiting your 3 words... -Jamie
Oh! I almost forgot my three words that I describe my work with (well, top three):
1.Dramatic
2.Bold
3.Artistic

3 comments:

MKJ Musings said...

Adventurous because you go out looking for spots to shoot at. Creative because you capture that magical moment. Different. It' not your ordinary in-house setting. Go girl!

The Daigles said...

These were so easy for me to come with because you're SO good at what you do!

Detail - there are countless details in every picture you take... background, lighting, color, on and on!

Nostalgia - Your pictures remind me of my childhood, when things were simpler.

Clarity - No matter who or what your subject is, the mood, emotion, and personality is captured with such clarity.

Check out my brand-new blog at www.thedaigle3.blogspot.com. It's new so don't make fun! ;)

Love ya,
Abigail

Molly said...

I don't have three words, but I have two: Candid and Colorful.