Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


They looked at each other in utter disbelief...


"Hey, I've got an idea that'll be fun.." "NO MOM. WE"RE NOT TAKING PICTURES." (uuuuuuuh, that PKS (Photographer Kids Syndrone) grows worse with every passing day!) "No. I was going to see if y'all wanted to dress me up, fix my hair and take pictures of me?" And they ran straight to my closet for my wardrobe. Yep, they did all of my hair, wardrobe, told me what to do for my photo session, AND took the pictures! (each one got to shoot me in the outfit and hair-a-do they created) They had a ball! Okay, my 6 year old dressed me in the leopard outfit and my 9 year old dressed me in the cream jacket and teal skirt...and accessorized me with our cute devil dog -Bella. She only looks sweet and innocent. I'll post more about her and her sister later. But for now...here's the result of two very creative minds...



"Look over there Mom."




"Now look down."







"Now come over here and get on the fence."








"Like this?" "Yah, that's good."






"Oh sweet little devil dog Bella! We love you!"




And here's the most amazing stylists and photographers ever!


2 comments:

Tracie Smith said...

Tell the girls, great job!!! Love you and my sweet little friends...

Jana Allard said...

If these girls keep up this kind of work, they will take over your business! :) Great job!