Wednesday, May 7, 2008

G and Sunny D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO This was an AWESOME photo shoot!! Garrett was a total natural. He's like 8ft 7 I think...just kidding. He's probably 6' 7". Really. He loves God. Loves his church. Loves basketball. Loves his Mom. Loves his Sunny D. And LOVES basketball! He is the sweetest Senior guy I know with a phenomenal future ahead of him. Go G-Man! Oh and his sweet little Sunny Delight stole my heart! She is darling.I wanted to bring her home with me. I have a thing for Labs. They're the best. Period. We went to downtown Humble for this session. It was so hard for me to pick the best ones because sooooooooo many of them are truly amaaaaaazzing. Monica, I love you! You are sugary sweet and such a tremendous mother to your beautiful children. I love all three of them! Hi Jenna! Hi Ryan! I enjoyed being with you and watching you take in the memories of this day. You won't be able to hold Sunny in your arms in a few short weeks. You so babied her with the cool water and lavish lovins'. Ah-what pampering your grandbabies will be in store for...-uh, one day! Without further ado (whatever) here is the amazing G and SD!














1 comment:

Monica Steadman said...

Wow, they are awesome! Thank you for working with our crazy schedule and making this happen! It is worth it all! It was perfect weather and so much fun! When we left Garrett started breaking out in hives everywhere (we kind of forgot about his severe allergy to grass oops!) and trying to find the nearest Walmart for Benedry! Thank God for Benedry! All is well and it just added to the excitement of Senior Picture taking day with the Awesome Jamie Johnson! Thanks again for making this day great and loving us and Sunny D! Love you!