Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tickled Pink


Those are the perfect words to describe how I feel about these photos! I had one thought in mind that kept coming to me for this shoot...the one of Jennifer sitting on the table and Michael standing in front of her. I just knew it would be good but honey when I looked at this picture I about fainted! It is soooooo so so beatutiful. I love everything about it...especially little "A" in the background at the fountain. My. My. My. I must go on. I absolutely love being able to go to different locations to shoot. The "Tickled Pink" thing is fabulous. When we drove by it I knew we had to go back and get a few shots there. Jennifer does not know what she is having...would that be so perfect if it were a girl? But if not...they'll still tickled pink about their new bundle of joy. Miss "A" was a doll. Her Mommy and Daddy said that she usually doesn't take to people that well at first...but we seemed to of made friends quickly. Awwwwwww. Hi "A"!!! You're a sweet girly! And look at those pretty pictures! You did sooooo good!! I had a lovely time...I say lovely because that's what I felt when I was with you guys. Jennifer is like drop-dead gorgeous! Michael, you are blessed to have such a wife! I 'll just let the pictures do the talkin'. (Jennifer, did I say2-3 sneak peeks? Yah, right.)



2 Yr Old photo?












































No comments: