Tuesday, May 27, 2008

IT's here..in all IT's GORGEOUSNESS!!!!

My NEW LOGO!!! Words cannot say how proud I am of this GORGEOUS addition to my business, er uh passion! I'm in awe of it. I LOVE it! The colors, the fonts, the scrolls...oh, beloved scrolls! My friend, T'Neil of TNT Graphics designed this ELEGANT work of art just for mua! T'Neil- honey, YOU ROCK! I emailed her some colors and ideas that I like and this is the amazing design that she came up with! I chose T'Neil because I knew if anyone could pull this together for me, it would be her! She is a bit of a fashion icon/bomb! Seriously. So...give her a shout and let her know what fine work she does! Or, if you need any graphics... AshleyTneil A HUMONGOUS thank you to her for my masterpiece!!! (I'm just so refined with my vocabulary sometimes..it kills me...humongous-gorgeousness-er-uh) For those of you precious friends and clients, I will be mailing some business cards to you soon! In the mean time, take care and remember that God is with you and He loves you more than you could ever imagine! -Jamie



This one's going on my website http://www.jamiephotos.com/



The look of my new business cards.


Creative Signature...pure creative!

No comments: