Monday, May 5, 2008

Lovely Weekend







What lovely weather we had this weekend! The breeze was extremely refreshing and the sun was radiant and warm. You couldn't tell that by looking out the window this morning though. It is pouring down rain! We chilled out Saturday by lounging at the park, in our backyard. We grilled chicken, had delish broccoli and cheese, homemade french-fried potatoes, and sweet tea. The McCools came to see us on Friday and we ate bar b q. Whew! That condiment bar was delicious! Ha...MyRick was talking about how good http://www.springcreekbarbeque.com/ was and said "hey, they offer all the condiments you can eat." We just started cracking up. They offer all the sides you can eat. Yah, we made that our running joke all night. Hillarious you are babe. Then on Sunday Adie and I headed to Kingwood for a fundraiser to the non-profit organization AABY. http://www.aaby.com/ Aaby is the Kingwood area's resource for abandoned animals - and more. I set up my beautiful display of photos for new potential clients to feast their eyes on. I was overwhelmed by all of the amazing comments I received on them!!! Thank you! Oh! This is funny...Two older gentlemen came up to the table and one of them said (as he pointed at the photo of Godiva with the hot pink bows in her hair)...look, your ex-wife!) I was laughing on the inside but certainly didn't show it! On a different note...I saw a most beautiful family there and am hoping they contact me to photograph them! They had 4 children. I will have fun with them for sure! I saw many friends and got aquainted with some new ones as well. I enoyed "people watching" as I sat and soaked up the warm sun and invigorating breeze! Adie had so much fun going back and forth to the food and drinks booth. Mom was taken care of and pampered all day. She played, ate, watched, walked around, made crafts and did some people watching herself. There was one dog there that really got our attention. I can't remember his name, but see the mohawk photo below. Okay....enough writings. Onto the photos...






This is Macy. She gives kisses on command!






No comments: