Thursday, May 29, 2008

Validated

This was taken last June. We were in a motorhome and I saw this guy, grabbed my camera and snapped. I know it's blurry. I didn't have time to change the settings on my camera. I just thought it would be a cool photo. UCLA Graduation was going on and this was one of the grads. Cool! We honked the BIG HORN of the motorhome and he waaaavvvvvvveeeeeed back at us. I love the way Grandma looks in this photo too. But there is something else about this moment and scene that I captured that is totally rad! Look at the top right corner. Can you read what it says? It says: Validated! I mean, come on, how cool is that? And hey, I like the affect of the blllluuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr! Any Seniors out there that are still without portraits? I'd be glad to photograph you too! It's not too late! I actually have an opening this Saturday, May 31st and also next Saturday, June 7th 8:30am or 6:00pm Let me know if you're interested!




No comments: