Monday, May 12, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

I woke up this mornin' with my mind...stayed on Jesus! Good morning to all. Thank you for stopping by today! We had a church work day on Saturday and got so many things done! We pulled weeds, cleaned flower beds, painted bathrooms (thanks honey buns, Kent, Rickey), mowed, put the finishing touches on doors, decorated the nursery (merci Jahnette), and a ton more. It is a truly beautiful estate. God has been good to http://www.thechurchofhumble.com/ So what's up with the photos below? Weeeeeeeeellll...I found this precious swim cap at http://www.walgreens.com/ and COULD NOT pass it up! (now, say the following as if you were in a transe)... "must get cute swim cap for girls to do a photo shoot in." It was just calling my name and at $1.49 I certainly could not leave it there. C is such a good sport to let me do this. I told her to go get some funky clothes on and this is what she came out with. I love it. But I do love different. Now for the cowboy photos below...that's a whole 'nuther story. Here goes...We went to the park to walk and the girls (who just so happen to be cowgirls at heart(I am too) saw some horses and a ton of horse trailers at the Humble Civic Center...by the arena. So after we walked we drove across the street to investigate. And some Texas oil companies had gotten together to rope. There were 400 teams that were signed up for this event. It is a fundraiser to provide scholarships for kids. We were invited by several of the sponsosres to eat some of the most delicious bar b que ever! We uh, devoured it at lightening speed. The next day we went back to watch the roping. I took a couple of photos. There was this one horse that I could have watched all day. She was a most gorgeous thing. I've never seen one quite like her before. Her coloring and face were absolutely stunning! Oh and with that brown saddle and tack...wheeeeewww! We've all got the fever fer one. One day. One day. Until we meet again...Hey, leave your comments below! I'd like to hear from you!













YEE HAW!



Here she is. GORGEOUS.

No comments: